Friday, October 5, 2007

Yo, what’s up? My morning has been crazy. I moved in with my family and they start to trip this morning all because I locked the door. My kids are in here making a lot of noise while everyone was asleep. So I didn’t want them to keep running downstairs. Plus, my son fell down the stairs. So I locked the door so they wouldn’t run out. Then I get bum rushed with bullshit talk. I mean people jumping in my face all over a punk ass door. I mean, come on now. I can see if I didn’t open the door and they were just knocking and knocking, but as soon as someone came to the door, I opened it. I don’t get it. It’s really stupid, if you ask me. So now I gotta move again.

This is way to much. I told TM Media Group that I need my own place, but they wouldn’t listen to me. I can’t keep moving around like this from house to house and getting kicked out every time someone catches feeling about stupid small shit. But to each his own. I have no time for the bullshit. I thought they had my back. Now I got to wait to get paid back because they spent all the money. I mean, here we go again. I don’t understand this shit. It’s really making me sick.

I’m so outdone today. I mean, this dude is yelling in front of my kids and that’s a BIG no, no. Talk all the shit you want to me, but don’t disrespect my kids by doing some punk ass shit like that. My daughter was crying hard. That hurt my feelings so bad .
I guess alls well that ends well.
Ya'll be safe and stay grounded.
One love,
MANAJ :(

No comments: