Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What’s up? It’s ya girl Manaj.
I want to give thanks to all my fans that have been supporting me through this rough time. I'm doing the best I can to make sure that I'm putting forth effort to make all of you happy and will enjoy my DVD and music. I'm here to show that you can make it in the rap game no matter what. I have a father that is a millionaire and I don't have his help at all. I'm a single mother of two and a go-getter. I love to deal with my fans, family and friends, because without you I'm nothing. I'm so thankful that all of you have taken time out to listen and watch my DVD and even coming to read my blog.

I know it has been a minute getting this DVD/mix tape going, but I need and want y'all to hold me down and stay with me, and I'll do my best to give y'all what you want.
I have big dreams and am loving every minute of my time with each and every fan that I have so far.

This is a dream come true.
I just wanted to let y'all know that you’re appreciated and I love each and every one of you. I hope to visit your city or town or state soon.
Thanks for having my back and being there for me.
You’re well loved!!!
Always,
MANAJ***

No comments: