Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wow. I feel so wonderful today. Okay, so I get to go to this red carpet thing today. I've never been to one before. I know that I’m going to do my best, but you know about the jitter bugs that get in your stomach? Well I have those, lol.
I cant believe that Im going to be walking the red carpet.
In any event, great thanks to Matt Harmon the C.E.O. of TM Media Group, Lorena and Carla my PR's for doing it up for me.
Man, this is the dream of a life time: to rep' for myself and WALK THE RED CARPET!!
Ya'll don’t understand. This is super great.
You know a lot of people don’t get to do things like this at all and it's a blessing to me from God that I really can do this and that ya'll have my back. I love all the love that’s been given to me.
Even so I scraped my knees, got bruses I still went for what I know and believe in and now that I know that I have my drive and push and people on my team, it makes it even more better.

You know I love what I do. That’s why I’m doing it. Most people say, I’m just in it for the money, but PLEASE. If I wanted to go to college then trust me, I would and I am soon. But right now I have this talent while I’m young and I’m about to handle it baby.
Ya'll stay up and stay tuned in for my next blog.
Love ya'll.
Much respect.
MANAJ :)

No comments: