Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Good-morning blog readers,

Today I feel blessed. I will be attending a couple of events this week and I’m hoping for the best. I know I've waited long enough for this moment to happen and I can’t believe it's really here. You know?

I’m really ready to get some more music done, I can’t wait for that.

I’ve been writing so much and I’ve come up with so many concepts.

I think all this will turn out the way that I want it to.

I got to show some love to all my friends on my Myspace page for continuing to support your girl through whatever I have been through. You guys have made me a better person in a good way and I am so thankful for that. Because you get hated on a lot in this game you know and taking in consideration my background, people are just not going to understand until my dvd/ mixtape hits stores. I mean, I think there is a little something in it for everyone that has been through the struggle with their fathers and or family members.

And trust me, I have been through almost all of it: dealing with fake friends, people stealing money or just plain old liars. I am so done with the fake stuff and I’m moving on to bigger and better and at the same time still keeping a level head.

That’s just who I am as a person, and I’m blessed with this gift.

I hope ya'll enjoy it as much as I will.

Thanks for tuning into my blog and have a blessed and wonderful day,

Yours truly,

MANAJ :)

No comments: