Friday, September 28, 2007

Wow, my days have been crazy. I had to move away from my last roommate because she was bouncing off the walls, my little sister calls me about her girlfriend hitting her, I’ve got to work on my music and take care of my six year-old daughter, go to school, do my homework and all that shit. The music shit is getting to me because people act like they shit sounds good when it don't. They have been underground for six or seven years making no money and when I offer them a deal to work with your girl they give me that: "I'm working on my own album" when Nobody wants to hear that shit! I'm just sick of punk ass people, you know?

I know shit won’t always go the way you want it to, but damn! I'm hotter then most of these females and guys in the game now. I’m not saying that I'm the shit, but I do smell myself. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but "beep, beep!"

"Daddy's Shadow" is the best project I’ve been working on and TM Media Group has backed me up 1,000 %. I guess this is how the game goes.

Let’s talk about Andre Young for a minute. My dad is a mogul in the rap game, and here I am with no real beats. I see Lil Romeo doing his thing. I mean, damn, how hard is it to give your daughter one track?! I think he's being selfish and not understanding that I have a passion for this shit. I'm not your typical female, I’ve got a lot going for myself. I mean I know, I know, I'm a grown ass women and Daddy don't have to do a damn thing for me. Shit.

I think he does. I love Mr. Young. I love him to do just what he's always done: run away from shit. You know, Mr. MIA. I mean where the fuck is Detox?! I'm sorry but I'm getting tired of waiting. What it’s been two years or more? He's been saying, "watch out for Detox." Oh now you wanna Detox after smoking so much? Please. He's confused.

On my 21st birthday, my Dad called me the day after saying he had a stomach virus and asked me what I wanted for my birthday. My sisters and I, from the age of sixteen, were getting limos for all of our birthdays each year. So that year I asked for the limo and some money for school. He said ‘No, I already paid for school what do you want?’
‘Okay,’ I said, ‘$5,000.’ He said, ‘Cool.’ So I go down to my folks’ house in LA. I stayed in Palmdale at the time and waited two weeks with no response from Mr. Young. How fucked up is that? I mean, don't sell me a dream, especially not my own father.

Now, my Mom is a different story. She's crazy as hell, but that's how moms usually are.
She was charging me $700.00 to say in her home plus bills and food. I smoke and so does she, so I was the suppler since she didn’t have a job at the time and I was the only person working and making money. At the time there three other people staying there, plus my daughter. I couldn't take it. I was getting called every name in the book when I was broke, but I was the sweetest daughter in the world when I gave her money.
Fucked up, huh?
Well, I'm so done with that dumb shit.
Family makes your problems worse, trust me.
So keep your family far away when you’re making money cause they will brake you.

Yo' everybody needs to stop acting funny and lets make money and music!!!!!!!!
I'm ready. So holla at me. Don’t be a stranger.
Thanks for all the support,
I love all ya'll and can’t wait to meet my fans. Just keep up with the support and
stay tuned for the next blog,
MANAJ***

No comments: